2)Daag (1973): "This emotional roller-coaster never gives the audience a chance to take eyes off the screen. ‘Daag’ will always remain a complex story told in the easiest possible way." - ibntimes.
3) Deewar (1975) : I might have seen this movie as a kid even before I understood Hindi (Doordharshan Friday night movies if anybody remembers). I guess the famous dialogue 'Mere pass maa hain' is from this movie.
4)Trishool (1978) : "Amitabh ‘Vijay’ Bachchan would not have become such iconic actor without this film. It channelized Big B’s anger in a very creative way. " - ibnlive
5) Silsila (1981) : If you search for the movie Silsila in LAN(@iitm junta) you'll see the video title to be 'Silsila..best romantic movie shared by lonzi'. I haven't seen this movie as I have a phobia for old movies. But I am sure that people who can watch old Bollywood movies will definitely like this.
6) Darr (1993) : Finally I came to my personal favourites. The super combo of Yash Chopra - Shah Rukh Khan begins with this movie. SRK plays the role of stalker lover so well that even today people say K..K..K..Kiran to imitate King Khan.
7) Dil To Pagal Hain (1997) : All songs in this musical super hit movie are excellent. Love is at its ideal best in this movie and SRK-Madhuri rock as a jodi.
8)Veer-Zaara (2004) : This is an epic love story between an Indian boy and Pakistani girl. Even though the film is little too long, the songs and the scenes between lead pairs are so touching that this will easily be one of your favourite films.
9) Jab Tak Hain Jaan (2012) : Yeah the movie hasn't been released yet. But I am sure that Yash Chopra has stored his best for the last and this film will be an all time blockbuster.